HAZGUARD IBC/Pallet Store
HAZGUARD IBC/Pallet Store. Suitable for external storage of Standard 1000L IBCs, Pallet Loads (205L drums) and smaller packages of dangerous goods (i.e. 20, 30 & 50L containers).
Due to the internal bund, lightweight and streamline design, HAZGUARD’s IBC/Pallet Stores are ideal for onsite storage of dangerous goods, including emergency response and segregation of incompatible DG at depots/warehouses. The ability to load the HAZGUARD IBC/Pallet Store onto a forklift and transport easily, makes it ideal for temporary storage between sites, at project hubs, government facilities etc.
- High quality materials – steel thickness: roof and walls 2mm; floor 3mm.
- High level of security with lockable doors – Camlock System.
- Ventilation: weather louvre annodised vents
- Middle shelf – 4 & 6 Pallet Stores (additional shelves available)
- Fully welded bund for spill containment, with drain plugs.
- Raised floor with pallet rails.
- Relocatable – able to be moved with a forklift.
- Lightweight, streamline design
- Protects valuable DG freight from the elements and damage from other vehicles/machinery.
- Great alternative to bulky IBC bunds and heavy shipping containers.
- Painted finish – colour of choice
All HAZGUARD IBC/Pallet Stores are built to comply with relevant Australian Standards and WorkCover requirements. All products can be custom built to incorporate special customer requirements.
Three standard sizes:
- 2 IBC/Pallet Store (2000L Capacity)
- Height: 2000mm x Width: 3000mm x Depth: 1350mm
- Suitable for 2 x Standard IBCs; 2 x Pallets (8 x 205L drums)
- Bund capacity: Maximum 1800L
- 4 IBC/Pallet Store (4000L Capacity)
- Height: 3000mm x Width: 3000mm x Depth: 1350mm
- Suitable for 4 x Standard IBCs; 4 x Pallets (16 x 205L drums)
- Bund capacity: Maximum 2100L
- 6 IBC/Pallet Store (6000L Capacity)
- Height: 3000mm x Width: 4500mm x Depth: 1350mm
- Suitable for 6 x Standard IBCs; 6 x Pallets (24 x 205L drums)
- Bund capacity: Maximum 2600L
- Onsite storage of dangerous goods.
- Storage of damaged/leaking packages earmarked for disposal or transport.
- Emergency response.
- Temporary storage at remote mine sites, project hubs, construction work sites, council depots/facilities.
- Great alternative to bulky IBC bunds and heavy shipping containers for external storage of dangerous goods.