HAZGUARD Segregation Device Type I
HAZGUARD Type I Segregation Device. Suitable for the transport and segregation of dangerous goods, for total package loads not exceeding 450L.
Ideal for smaller packages and quantities. Devices can be custom made to fit specific sized packages and to maximise load configuration.
Suitable for road vehicles, including vans and utilities.
Complies with all requirements of the Australian Dangerous Goods Code (ADG).
- Segregation of small loads of incompatible dangerous goods on all road vehicles
- Courier companies wishing to transport smaller quantities of incompatible dangerous goods, increasing the efficiency of their operations and widening their customer base
- Chemical suppliers, including pool chemicals, agricultural chemicals and cleaning chemicals, who are required to make many small deliveries of incompatible dangerous goods
- Building companies, councils, maintenance companies, required to transport smaller quantities of incompatible dangerous goods, eliminating the need for multiple vehicles to transport dangerous goods
All devices can be made to measure to suit individual packaging requirements or in a shape to fit any style of vehicle, load configuration and to maximise available vehicle load space.
External – H: 700mm x W: 1150mm x D: 600mm
Internal – H: 610mm x W: 1145mm x D: 595mm
- Complies with all requirements of the ADG Code for the segregation and transport of DG Packaging Groups II & III
- In addition to large road vehicles (i.e. semi-trailers), the device is ideal for vans, utilities and small courier trucks
- Steel construction
- Top opening lid (hinged with gas struts and handle)
- Locking System – T Locks
- Liquid tight with rebated top opening lid
- Steel angle on each side of device, to enable bolting of the device to the floor of the vehicle
- Internal D Rings to secure packages (optional)
- Forklift tine guides
- Powdercoat finish
- Diamond holder (optional)